Subject: Re: [Leica] Luna Pro Meter
From: Dave Richards <dprichards@uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:19:49 -0600

It sounds like you have one of the original Luna Pros.  It is generally a
good meter except that the original PX625 battery is unavailable in the US
because it is mercury-based.  Replacement equivalents are all lacking in
some way.

There's a gentleman (giving him the benefit of the doubt) who advertises in
the Classifieds section of Shutterbug who claims to be able to supply
original or reproduction manuals for many cameras and photo accessories.  I
don't have his name at hand since I haven't bought a Shutterbug in a year
or so, but as I recall he does have an email address.  I have seen his ad
in several Shutterbugs so I assume he is still advertising.