Subject: Re: [Leica] Luna Pro Meter
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:44:19 -0600 (MDT)

Dave Richards wrote:
There's a gentleman (giving him the benefit of the doubt) who advertises
in
the Classifieds section of Shutterbug who claims to be able to supply
original or reproduction manuals for many cameras and photo accessories.

I beleive the gentleman (no benefit of doubt here, because he is one, I
know from dealing with him) may be John Craig, of Craig Camera. He has an
online catalog at http://www.craigcamera.com with thousands of manuals,
instruction books, repair manuals, etc.

The usual disclaimers about no commercial connections, etc, apply, I am
only a satisfied client.
Noel Charchuk