Subject: [Leica] multiple exposures with M6
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 15:00:42 -0700

Hi folks,

A question which I'm sure has been asked in the past, doing Multiple
exposures with the M6. I believe one can shoot, hold the rewind lever down
and a thumb on the re-wind crank and then advance the shutter cocking lever
and it will re-set the shutter, but not advance the film.

Is this correct? I've already tried it sitting in the office and it appears
to work. But there maybe an easier way, is there?

However, I know how to and have done it many times with SL's & R8 (which is
a piece of cake.) But have never tried it with the M6. Any suggestions or
advice? Please & thank you.
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant