Subject: Re: [Leica] Montreal bound
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 18:24:41 -0700

>Bonjour Phong,
>

>  Seeing Montreal from Ontario or further west is not really recommended as
>it is a well known fact that "these people" roll up the sidewalks at
>precisely 10 p.m.  That is the very reason why "these people" cross the
>bridge at 10:05 to have a good time in Quebec :-)
>
>  Regards,
>
>  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)

...but our 10pm is 1am Montreal time...

BTW, someone did try to roll up the sidewalks, but it turned out to be
rather labour intensive, and the darn thing kept cracking, so we now leave
them in place and don't shut down as early.

in Vancouver,

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com