Subject: Re: [Leica] Weird price on eBay for 50/1.4
From: "jimmy" <jimmy@jimmytong.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 22:05:29 -0400

Hello all,  I'm the second high bidder of the fabulous lens that Mr. Arnold
Kaufman bought.  If anyone has one of these lenses in black-paint and in
Mint condition, preferably in its original box, please email or give me a
call (see my web site).  This is for my personal collection.

I didn't know this item has been discussed in such length until someone
forwarded a part of the discussion to me.

I deal in quality Leica equipment and other photographic equipment and have
a web site at http://www.jimmytong.com.

Thanks,
Jimmy