Subject: Re: [Leica] Heliar impressions
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 22:24:46 +0200

D.T.,

I do not know if the Heliar is marketed in the U.S., but it is widely advertised
by UK mail order outfits such as Fieldgrass & Gale, usually for £300. The price
would actually be less for you, since you would not have to pay the 17.5% UK VAT
which is included in the above price.

I have no idea if the lens is readily available in Paris or Vienna. You could
check with the Leica Shop in Vienna (http://www.leicashop.at).

Nathan

InfinityDT@aol.com wrote:

> Where might I obtain the Heliar lens in the US?  Or, if not in the US, I'll
> be in Paris for a couple days next month, and also Vienna.  Does the Heliar
> come with a viewfinder or is that extra?  I assume it's in LTM mount and you
> need an adaptor?
>
> Thanks
> DT

- --