Subject: RE: [Leica] Photos and Specs on the New Leica-H model
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 23:18:44 -0600

Just be careful through.

I remember way back in the early days of the LUG, with some off the
proto-discussions about Bokeh, someone did a whole spoof around sand
papering your front lens element to improve the Bokeh.

As I recall, someone almost took it seriously and was on the verge of trying
it out... ;)

Tim A

PS I forwarded it to another list, where it has been well received!

I wonder if we can get a serious magazine to do a review of it???