Subject: Re: [Leica] pressing M shutter
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 08:06:06 -0500

Nathan,
It shouldn't be a surprise at all.  Leica screw mounts were to cameras what
old Purdeys were to shotguns.  I used to be able to advance film on my IIC
by just pulling my finger across the wind knob.

I can't decide if I'm happy to be old enough to have enjoyed world class
quality or sad because it's no longer available.
Bud