Subject: [Leica] For Sale 50mm collapseable Elmar mint- $
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 15:00:02 -0300

I have a 50mm Elmar 2.8 collapseble for sale.  It is serial number 1602703
and is in ex++ condition.  The chrome and markings of this lens are
beatiful, near mint condition.  The glass is clear, but the fron element
has some small spots on it that look like pitting in the coating.  I took a
few pictures with it on slide film and and still was a fine performer with
the great bokeh these lenses are known for.  First $350 USD gets it
shipping included world wide.  I am also open to offers.

reply to

robsteve@hfx.andara.com

Regards,

Robert