Subject: Re: [Leica] my M lens and b+w film test
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 07:46:32 +0000

I have used Rodinal for many years and for various films and have found
that it tends to produce more pronounced grain in films.  All said, I have
not tried the Agfa 400 / Rodinal 1:50 combination.

Concerning Delta / TMax films, I find that they are just quite ordinary
fine grain films.  I particularly like films with personalities reminiscent
of what I see in the bygone glorious days of photojournalism - the pics
from WW2, Nam, and from my part of the woods taken 30-50 years ago.

I like street photography.  The Ilford HP5+ is my favourite (and followed
by FP4) and when developed in XTOL, yields the kind of images which I seek.
  The Ilford FP4/HP5+ and XTOL combination is the best that I have ever used.

Dan K.