Subject: Re: [Leica] CL Question-do not use these lenses
From: Edward Meyers <aghalide@panix.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 09:26:59 -0400 (EDT)

Nobody mentions the Leica CL and Tri-Elmar... I tried putting
my Tri onto a CL and it had resistance. So I stopped trying.
I went to a famous camera shop and asked if they went together.
They whipped out a CL and lens and put it on (with resistance).
Then, the lens wouldn't focus on infinity. They removed it
and the person scratched his head.
I called Leica in N.J. and they said they go together okay.
I won't try to match them. Let someone else do it. Ed