Subject: [Leica] Mercury vs. Alkaline Battery
From: "Doug Richardson" <doug@meditor.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 15:18:13 -0000

InfinityDT@aol.com wrote:

>It is my understanding that the adaptor made by CRIS (which takes a
MS76 silver
battery inside a shell the size of a 625/PX13) has the requisite
circuitry to
flatten the discharge curve to match a mercury battery.  At least
that's what
they told me.

Last year CRIS told me that the voltage reduction was done by a
resistor, and not by any form of active electronic circuitry, so this
would seem to to rule out any form of flattening of the discharge
curve.

Regards,

Doug Richardson