Subject: [Leica] KUTRIMMER 43 inch paper cutter
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:31:23 -0700 (PDT)

This is of special interest to Leica users who make
poster size and mural size enlargements of their work.

I have a large commercial size and commercial quality
paper cutter.  It will cut paper, mat board, etc up to
43 inches in size.

The brand is KUTRIMMER model 1110.  It was made in
Germany with the usual German quality and precision.
It
is all steel and stainless steel.  The whole unit is a
self contained work table with large casters.  It can
be somewhat disassembled so you can haul it in a
regular size station wagon.  Or, it can be hauled in
one piece if you have a van or pickup truck.

The unit is in mint condition and I an asking $275.
If you have priced these units, you know what a
bargain that price is.

If you are interested and live in the Denver metro
area give me a call at 303-6740-0510.

Regards,
Bill