Subject: RE: [Leica] blue-sky daydream
From: "TSL" <eno22@enter.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 20:06:16 -0400

> If you could have any single photo-related item or experience, what
> would it be? To make things interesting, let's say that cost or rarity
> would not be a factor, except that the products have to be real, and the
> situations, possible, but that you'd not be allowed to re-sell goods
> acquired in this manner-what would you choose?
>
> I'll post my own choice later, once the discussion has had a chance to
> twist and turn as it will.
>
> Jeff

- ------------------------------

I'd gather about 1000 platinum  M6's and throw them at people like hotcakes.
You know the silly girls who would scream, I mean really scream when the
early Beatles took the stage?  I'd be on stage and when I  would be ready to
throw, and then chuck the M6 platinum into the crowd, that hilarious
screaming and jumping would occur, all in black and white of course.  I'd be
throwing them behind my back, under the leg, side arm...  Thanks for asking,
I never would have thought of this...Or it would be raining M's and R's
(that's not as real as the first one, and someone could lose an eye which
could effect their photography).  Or I'd set up a sandwich stand in NYC and
give away free aspherical burgers and f/1.0 salads.