Subject: Re: [Leica] Ebay advice
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 06:55:06 -0700

Gary,

Did the seller include the method of payment in his ad on Ebay? If so, by
bidding you may have agreed to purchase the camera according to his method
of sale/payment. Of course, if the camera is not as he advertised you would
not be obligated to purchase it. But, if the seller specified pre-payment,
you may be obligated to pay before receiving the camera for an evaluation.

As I believe is often mentioned on Ebay, these are the things that should be
worked out between buyer and seller via Email BEFORE placing a bid. When you
place a bid you are indicating that you have read and agreed to any
conditions posted by the seller.

Bryan