Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V9 #69
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 18:45:51 -0400

Paul--

I know of this illness.... it causes you to hide beautiful camera equipment
in dark closets while your wife is home... then when she leaves you take
beautiful pictures... and can't tell her what camera you used... then you
try to soft sell her on the "idea" of purchasing a Leica... to which she
says: "Why, the pictures you're taking know are beautiful!" You have hung
yourself....

Bob Keene
(who has bought & sold an M4-P and now owns an M6...and the wife doesn't
know...yet.)