Subject: Re: [Leica] R 6.2
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:14:45 -0400

My FM2N with motor drive, has been in continous use since 1985 when I bought
it new. One of the all time great Nikons in my opinion, ergonomically
excellent with the motor drive, batteries (AA) last forerver, has never
needed any repair (as is the case with my 2 early F's, F2 and F3HP) and the
250 shutter speed for flash is terrific. I have never used a Leica R but use
2 M2's regularly.
Steve
Annapolis