Subject: Re: [Leica] R 6.2
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:12:18 -0700

"Moore,Andrew" wrote:

> > the R6.2 is a consideration
><snip>
> How does the R6.2 compare to the FM2N?  Maybe someone who has used
> both systems can comment.  I know the specifications.  I'm more
> interested in things like handling, "user interface", loudness, etc.
> To me, the FM2N is the most intuitive camera I've ever used.><snip>
> --Andrew

I've run thousands of rolls of film through my FE2 which is the sister
camera to the FM2. A darn comfortable camera excellent in all respects
and amazingly reasonable price. The glass is great.
But it's not a Leica. The Joys of Leica SLR shooting I may never know. I
know how it feels to shoot through M glass and I don't want to go back.
I can anticipate with a Leica SLR thrown in my lap getting quite blissed out.
High quality "Zoom" Leica optics? I can't even imagine what my various
biological systems would do. Overamp. Shortout.
Mark Rabiner