Subject: Re: [Leica] XTOL Question in Jobo
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 16:55:17 -0300

Mark:

I just follow the suggestions of the manufacturer.  I did try the 100ml +
100ml water for some P3200 pushed to 1600 and found the negatives thin.
Upon investigation, I probably needed more of the stock developer.  With
later rolls, I just used it straight.  The thought of using it diluted and
it getting exhausted was what made me decide it was not worth the risk.
Now that I have some larger Jobo tanks, I may try some 1:1 with the 140ml
per roll of stock diluted with 140ml of water.

Regards,

Robert