Subject: [Leica] The power of one foto!
From: quem <annecy@hsnp.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 18:35:14 -0500

Let me forgo the negative opinions I've held of President Clinton in the
past except to say I too graduated from the same high school as Clinton..
Many years ago, I worked side-by-side with his brother, Roger, who was at
that time addicted to cocaine.

But today's paper ran an associated press foto of Clinton hugging a 14 year
old Albania girl named Krasniqi which brought moisture to my eyes.  A foto
like this cannot be staged.  For the first time in my life, I'm proud to
say this man is my president!

This foto is surely one of the "greats" of the 20th century.

Enought said,
    quem