Subject: Movies, was Re: [Leica] leica spotting (was re: senseless design)
From: Guido Soprano <guidosoprano@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:28:55 EDT

We've been here once...

It's an M2, with current 35 asph 'cron.

BTW, the actress playing her mother also stars in a recently released short
moive, "The Portrait", about which I will say little other than that it is
highly recommended.

BTW, didn't the Ally Sheedy character had a masterful understanding of
exposure (never saw her use a meter once).

Also everyone please check out "Port Djema", featuring a female French PJ,
using one black M6, current 'chrome 35 asph 'chron. very realistic
cinematography of Civil war. Djema's an alliteration to Djibouti.

Guido (who just found a '59 IIIg on ebay)