Subject: RE: [Leica] Some new photos
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:43:19 -0400

Thanks Mark - The beauty of shooting a funeral, rather than a wedding, is
that you don't usually have loud drunks to deal with, you get an entire
family together, and, particularly if the departed is elderly, you get a
really wide range of emotions and behaviors, in that most of the kids are
there just being kids and relating to one another....