Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V9 #76
From: JimmyVenus@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:34:53 EDT

Dear Luggers-I am in need of some info regarding the Visoflex.Would this unit
enable me to focus my M lenses thru the lens with my M camera? In
essence-turning my rangefinder into an SLR for certain applications? What are
the differences between the models if any? Can I use one of these units with
all of the M lenses or only longer focal lengths? Does the Visoflex require
any exposure compensation? Does anyone use any of these units on a regular
basis when subject matter or critical focus requires that you focus thru the
lens? I would appreciate any info that you might have regarding these
Q's.Thanx in advance for sharing your experiences>>>Jim Volkert>>  San
Diego,Ca.