Subject: Re: [Leica] 500mm reflex blues
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:30:59 -0400

I don't know about close focusing, but when I got my Celestron 500mm/5,6 I
promptly bolted it to my SL and took it out on the pier, ostensibly to fish,
but I was almost 100m from the beach, and some girls still spotted me
glomming the beach and taking pictures of them ( All who seemed to spot me,
waved, and jumped up and down!). Maybe it was the orange letters spelling
'Celestron' on the side of the lens, or the Red Dot!)
BTW- I did get a fish picture- a large shark caught by my younger brother...
I will email that image to interested sharkologists!
Dan :o}~