Subject: Re: [Leica] sad truth
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 13:14:13 EDT

In a message dated 6/25/99 11:13:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Robinsnes@AOL.COM writes:

<< << I listened to everyone talking about how my poor old Nikon lenses just
  don't
  >cut it compared to the R lenses and realized the sad truth of what I had to
  >do.  So I went out and bought a Hasselblad.

  That is sad.  Have you gone to the chiropractor yet?

 Odd reason to buy a blad, but each to their own. Blad's are heavier, but
have
 you tried carrying an M3 lately. That brass is really heavy, close to my
blad
 in weight. If you need 2 1/4, a blad makes sense. Just for the lenses...you
 really need a shrink rather than a chiropractor.
 roger
 robinsnestphotography.com

People, people, people.  I was being facetious.
DT