Subject: Re: [Leica] Lay off the PJ's (was Marc punching PJ's)
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 13:00:33 EDT

In a message dated 6/26/99 12:42:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
harrison@mcclary.net writes:

<< Don't knock these guys unless you have tried doing it for a living...then
 you probably will have a whole new respect for them and their work. >>

It's pretty common for people to take for granted the thought, hard work,
sacrifices and frustrations that underly the accomplishments of any
successful practitioner of any career, be it photographer, doctor, dentist,
computer-person, ad inf.  (Except of course, their own!)  I've come to take a
philosophical perspective that makes it more bearable:  if I "make it look so
easy" to the layman, I must be really good at what I do.

DT