Subject: [Leica] Loading the film
From: Jonas Andersson <mrp@home.se>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 21:12:28 +0200

As a new M6-owner Iīm not used to the Leica-filmloading. According to the
instruction manual you just place the film leader into the take-up chamber
spool (in the middle of the three post assembly). This is also shown in the
diagram of the camera housing.

But I donīt think it is that easy. The take-up chamber spool doesnīt pick up
the film leader like it should. I have to try several times before it works.

Maybe I have to place the film leader through the three post assembly, but the
diagram of the camera housing doesnīt show that.

I need help from you "old" Leica-user with this maybe trivial question.

Jonas Andersson
Sweden

PS. Do anyone have any experience with the new flash SF20 and M6 TTL. Maybe Iīm
buying one and I need some advice.