Subject: Re: [Leica] 90 mm Collapsible
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 22:54:33 EDT

In a message dated 6/26/99 3:53:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dkhong@pacific.net.sg writes:

<< I have a 90 Elmar M collapsible which takes beautiful pictures and in my
 opinion  beats the quality I get with my 90 elmarit-M which is a rather
 flary lens.

 Dan K. >>
Are you speaking of the 1st M-mount Elmarit, or the current E46 model?  I've
never encountered flare with the new one, and I'm one of those *horrid*
UV-filter-always-except-with-backlit-scenes types
DT