Subject: [Leica] Re: wide-angle lenses
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 09:14:48 -0700

This only works for only small amounts of correction. It "ain't" gonna work
for a 21 or 24mm lens in a down town high rise area. DOF at the easel is
limited. If you stop your enlarger lens down to f/16 (40/50mm lens) or f/32
(135/150mm lens) your printing exposure times will be weeks ;-) instead of
minutes. Reciprocity will kill your efforts. Early Leitz enlargers has an
easel system for correction. But it would only correct very small
convergence problems.

This does work, but for small prints and minor correction.

Jim