Subject: [Leica] Re: wide-angle lenses
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@jbm.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 00:31:20 -0400

> This only works for only small amounts of correction. It "ain't" gonna work
> for a 21 or 24mm lens in a down town high rise area. DOF at the easel is
> limited.

Yeah, but... what about those Durst enlargers which (used to have / still
have?) tiltable heads and independantly tiltable lensboards?  Shouldn't you be
able to get view-camera-like control of the plane of focus with those?  I
could swear the M605 I used to use could do that sort of thing...

 -Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>