Subject: [Leica] V35 questions
From: Louis DiBacco <louis.dibacco@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:32:58 -0400

LUGers,

I have a few questions:

Has anyone with a V35 replaced their 40mm 2.8 Focotar with a Rodenstock
40mm 4.0 Rodagon-W.A.? I am not very happy with the Focotar on the
edges. Could be my imagination?

Also, does anyone have color filtration percentages for Kodak's Polymax
paper?

I had seen mention of an Aristo cold light head. For a V35?

I saw mention somewhere that a V35 needs additional filtration to
produce  a more contrasty print. That the mixing chamber needed help.
Can anyone shed further light on it?

Thanks.

Louis DiBacco