Subject: [Leica] Fluorescent filtration
From: Rob Schneider-Laura Tully <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:43:54 -0400

Try though I will to avoid it, I may find myself in a situation soon
where I will be shooting chromes under fluorescent lighting.  What are
the popular recommendations for on-the-fly filtration.  I'm not going
to have the time to carefully correct the lights; I just need to tone
down the green.  Anyone have experience with the B+W FL-Day?  What
about a CC40M?  (No one seems to have off-the-rack 39mm and 46mm
CC30M's).

Thanks,
Rob Schneider