Subject: [Leica] Did I see you in Fayance?
From: "Simon Pulman-Jones" <spulmanjones@lbs.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 13:25:29 +0100

A bit of a long shot.

On Saturday the 19th of June - or maybe it was the day before - I was in the
market at Fayance, in the Var region of the south east of Provence in
France. I saw an American family with grown-up children, and the father was
carrying an M2 over his shoulder. It was a button-rewind M2 with, I think, a
chrome (early) 50 Summicron mounted. (You notice these things, don't you?)

I wondered whether I had seen a fellow LUGger. Had I? The person I saw
fitted exactly my mental image of some of the US contributors to this list.

Can it possibly be true that there are Leica users who are not on this list?