Subject: Re: [Leica] flare with 90 mm lenses
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 19:28:08 +0200

I apologize for being so imprecise. My Summicron 90mm is from 1984 so
non-APO. The Tele-Elmarit was of 1976-78 vintage and "thin" version. The
current Elmarit 90mm which is optically similar to the R version of same is
reputedly a very fine lens indeed but it is only 65g lighter than the
Summicron. The thin Tele-Elmarit is 255g lighter than the Summicron.
All the best!
Raimo
Photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen