Subject: [Leica] suggestions...
From: Mark Cohen <markc@creativephoto.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 15:56:07 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, so now that you all think me for the fool that I am (re: that little
math issue)

Im planning a trip to Costa Rica in July.. Ive never been that far south
before.. so, I was wondering I should expect when I get there. Should I be
concerned about high humidity and bring dessicant? For any of you that
have been there, what is good to shoot down there?

Im bringing 2xM6 and a 35 Summicron 35 ASPH and a 90 Summicron F2.8 (Both
new)

- -Mark