Subject: [Leica] OT Re: ATT: ALL BOSTON AREA LUGGERS!!! IMPORTANT!!!
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:04:11 -0700

On 29 Jun 99, B. D. Colen wrote, at least in part:

> Good guess that the B stands for Ben, Roger, but it doesn't.. (And Roger
> HASN'T seen me in my nightshirt!)

Sorry. I thought I remembered you from another mailing list and
signing there as Ben. Oh well, there's a reason that my motto is:
"Often wrong, but never in doubt"!

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

    There are wonderful photographs everywhere,
      all of the time, The difficulty is in seeing them.
             -- Dale Brown, N6QOL