Subject: [Leica] Re: 35-70/3.5-R
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:23:12 -0700

I've had a couple of them. My daughter has one now. They are a very good
lens. I Don't like that the front element turns when you focus or that the
lens shade is forced out with zoom, but the optics are good. I found that I
personally could not use the lens because of its mechanical limitations.

Jim