Subject: [Leica] Was Leica/Linhof
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:12:18 -0400

Jim Brick wrote:

SNIP

> Jillian's R7 photographs with the 21/4 SA were outstanding. She was using
> E100 VS. Like the SA 28PC, the SA 21 is wunderbar.
>
> Jim

Jim,

What are your thoughts on the new E100VS? I've been reading reviews and
have been a big fan of E100S and E100SW. From what I've read it looks
like it has wonderful "pop" as well as much more open shadows and
inherently greater lattitude. And it looks neutral in the shadows as
well. TIA.

- --
Carl Socolow

http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/