Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: You meet the nicest people...
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 17:53:43 -0700

Jim Brick wrote:
><snip>"Crown
> Jewels Room" with not a problem. And the photographs (35/1.4 ASPH, 1/15 @
> f/1.4 on MS 100/1000 at 200) look great.><snip>

I visited our Leica trained service person here in Portland Oregon, Bill
Crispian today to bring my friends girlfriends Rollieflex in for CLA.
On his wall is an 8 by 10 photo he took and printed of a man going by
the name of "Doc Holiday". Not the famous one though but it fooled me.
Bill said he took it with an M3 hand held at a full second exposure. I
might have guessed 1/30th it was a sharp as anything needed to be.
I might try seeing how slow I can go. Maybe study Yoga and eat Yogart.
Mark Rabiner