Subject: Re: [Leica] Costa Rica Leica
From: Mark Cohen <markc@creativephoto.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 23:00:16 -0700 (PDT)

Bill.

Ya, I was thinking about it, Im going to take the newer silver leica and
both lenses (Ofcourse everything will be insured for travel). Im going to
put one lens on the body and the other will be safely stowed on another
bag altogether.

Thanks for the safety tips!

The goal is to both enjoy my time there and get lots of good shots. To
bring a camera other then my Leica would be heresy. (sp?)

By the way, What are the real differences between the Elmarit, Summicron
and the Summilux lenses?

- -Mark