Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: dadooronrons
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 08:08:04 -0400

Gary-
I am of the opinion that anyone with more than two initials and an
hyphenated last name is in dire need of a serious "ass-whuppin' ", as we say
in the hinterlands. Anything such a person says should be viewed with utmost
suspicion, and dismaissed as the ravings of one not entirely sure of whence
they came....
Dan

(And I thought they were dadoodarons- the small subatomic particles, without
charm, no spin nor mass that neutralize photons in your film emulsion during
extremely long exposures.)