Subject: Re: [Leica] Information content, 2
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 09:50:01 EDT

imxputs@knoware.nl writes:

<< The second test was even more demanding, The Apo-Summicron was focused at
 two meter at an obsolete computer motherboard wit a myriad of s small
 etched lines, tiny capacitators with extremely fine colour rings on them
 (to indicate its capacity), all kinds of small objects, round, square etc. >>

I probably won't use this lens for photographing detailed flat objects at 2m
or even 20m.
How would this lens perform, say, shooting some mountains with rocks and
fields of flowers in the foreground and a blue sky with some white clouds
overhead, at f/16?  The image would be probably be projected onto a 4 x 6
screen or printed 11x14.  Would my viewers be able to see the difference
between it and the older lenses?

DT