Subject: [Leica] ideal SINGLE lens for M6HM
From: "Francesco" <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 13:30:26 -0700

I would like everyone's opinion on what would be the ONE SINGLE lens
that you would carry with an M6 0.85, if it were to be the only lens you
would use for the next 10 years.  This implies that this lens would have to
cover
all situations with great versatility.  Obviously, a 21mm or 135mm would be
much too limiting, so which would you choose?

Francesco

PS:  I am torn between 35 and 50, leaning to 35.