Subject: [Leica] TED GRANT: THE TRUTH WILL OUT!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 10:46:19 -0400

At 07:14 AM 7/3/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Guy Bennett wrote:
>
>>where HAVEN'T they got you???>>>>>>>
>
>Guy,
>
>North Pole,

HAH!  Ted Grant is actually one of Santa's Busy Elves.  Santa must have
sent him, incognito, to scope out who's being "naughty or nice".  And,
given the amount of fumin' and fussin' which arise on the LUG, this
explains with clarity and precision why none of us ever get Leica gear from
Santa ...

I'll start being good, Ted, I really will!  No more cow jokes ... well, I
may slip on occasion, but I promise I'll try to keep 'em under control.
Now, about that Noctilux I'd like to see under the Christmas Tree ... you
WILL speak to Santa about it, won't you?

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!