Subject: [Leica] Re: Canon 28-135 [Off Topic}
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 10:52:17 -0400

 Bill

    My son goaded me into buying this lens for his Canon rebel G.  For
someone used to Leica M's this lens takes some getting used to.  It is
rather large by comparison to the 28-80 zoom that is frequently prepacked
with the canon - it is slow ( don'[t remember the speed) making one think
that if they could make a faster lens you might not need image
stabilization.  All this said it can be a great all in on lens and I have
used in on my Elan ( alas I do own non-Leica cameras).

ernie