Subject: [Leica] Re: M2 service or CLA?
From: "Paul Bolam" <Paul@bolam67.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 22:32:58 +0100

I recently bought a 41 year old M2 that was in average condition. It was
bought solely as a back-up for the M6. However, I'm so impressed with the M2
that I now find I use it in preference!

So, I've decided to give it a birthday and get it serviced or CLA'd. Trouble
is, I'm not sure:-

a) where to take it (I live near London)?
b) what the difference is between a service or CLA.

The camera seems to be in good working condition but I wouldn't mind betting
that its not been checked over since it was manufactured.

Look forward to your advice,
Paul.