Subject: [Leica] M7, anyone?
From: "Eric Chong" <shutterbug@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 00:03:51 +0800

hi LUGgers!

I've heard from my leicaphiles in S'pore that the M7 is about to be out.
Apparently it's on a Chinese Photographic Press... and it carried pics on
it. The top of M7 is supposedly 3mm higher than the M6 Classic .. ( 1mm
higher than M6 TTL.. sucks!). And it features a top speed of 1/2000! The
dial is like the classic M6. It is wrapped in Emu leather.. much like the M6
Titanium.

Okie... these are rumours... been published ... can anyone please stand up
and substantial the real situation? Any concrete idea of a new successor to
M6???

happy shooting

ericssan