Subject: RE: [Leica] Photos
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 15:51:27 -0400

John...Other people seem to be getting there...If you go to the site I
listed, and wait a minute, you should get a long list of image
titles...click on any image....If that doesn't work, try going to
members.xoom.com/bdcolen, then open the Day In Our Life folder, and open
each image....Sorry this is causing you such grief...one of these days I'll
have real  pages up......

B. D.