Subject: Re: [Leica] ideal SINGLE lens for M6HM
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 17:46:48 -0700

Michael Leitheiser wrote:

> I don't think Mark has ability to post images...Too bad, his basement is
> full of stuf from shows..He has the largest assemblage of Vespa fotos
> (without rider, with rider, with riders, with other Vespas, upside down,
> right side up, sideways, floating in space) in captivity.  Got a Vespa?
> Get a portfolio shoot from Mark for free.....the man is obsessed with 2
> wheel scooter things with Italian labels..his mother must have been
> obsessing on one of those Mastroianni movies while gestating...........
>
> At 06:44 PM 7/4/99 EDT, you wrote:
> >In a message dated 7/4/99 2:36:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> >

> >Your photographs must be awesome.  Could you perhaps list some of your
> >publications, so I/we could see some of them?  Thanks.
> >
> >DT
> >
> Mike Leitheiser
>
> "When the trout are lost, smash the state."
>                                    Tom McGuane

Thanks Michael! That's what I call a testimonial! I didn't even put the
Vespa show in my Bio I just typed for the list.
I drove a 1980 125 Vespa for eight years and lived.
I do have a 1951 Mitsubitzi (with no shocks) in my collection of
archival prints as well as multitudinous Lambretta's and others.
A self commissioned job which worked well for me. The Oregon Art
Institute used the Poster shot in a fund raiser.
Mark Rabiner