Subject: [Leica] freestyle sales: only good experiences
From: kyle cassidy <cassidy@hector.asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 15:30:02 -0400 (EDT)

fwiw - I've bought hundreds, possibly thousands of dollars worth of film
and paper and equipment from freestylesalesco.com and never had a problem
that wasn't happily resolved (bought a strobe from them once that didn't
work properly, they not only sent me a new one, but let me use the
not-fully functional one until the new one arrived, no problems.) i've
used the arista films with exceptional results as well.

kc

ob leica: is there an on-line instruction manual for the m4-2? .pdf?
.html? .txt? doesn't matter. thanks for your time and expertise.